We All Feel Good!
Just calling it “The Feel Good Issue” made my day. Please keep being progressive. Sherry Berry, Pascarella Eye Care and Contact Lenses, Newtown, PA
- Love the weed article. I joke with patients all the time that since their IOP is good they won’t be getting any medicinal marijuana. Most laugh but some are truly disappointed. Kim Riggs, OD, Kimberly Riggs OD, Ligonier, PA
- Being in Washington state medical marijuana is very common as it’s now also legal for recreational use. I believe if a patient can see signs of improvement or comfort that should be their choice. Joselle Stumph, Eyeguys Optical, Spokane, WA
- I had a good giggle from Dee’s column about a new drinking game ... hysterical. Thanks for bringing some levity and real life to the industry! Each issue has something to smile about! Claudia Hecht, Sterling Optical, Newburgh, NY
We're Helpful, Too!
- We love INVISION and it impresses me when our managers make a point of noting an article for their staff to read in our employee meetings. Cindy Henderson, Eyear Optical, Hixson, TN
- Your magazine never disappoints. I love that it is down to earth while revealing the real reason we do this — to help people and develop community while delivering great service. Bob McBeath, Edina Eye, Edina, MN
- I love this magazine! It’s very informative and I love learning new tips to improve our office. Great job INVISION! Susan Kantor, Central Phoenix Eyecare, Phoenix, AZ
- Love the pub! Our staff eats it up and I keep them for reference! Bethany Cassar, Complete Eye Health, Holland, MI
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INVISION.