America’s Finest Fans
Dr. Kling is actually my doctor’s mentor so it was really awesome to see what he has done. I actually plan on going to San Diego to check out his office. Amy Pelak, Proview Eyecare Optometry, Corona, CA
- I always like seeing what frame lines they carry. Scott Keating, OD, Vision Trends, Dover, OH
- Well-deserved winners. You can understand how much time and energy they have expended to be where they are. Mark Perry, OD, Vision Health Institute, Orlando, FL
- I find creative offices the most unique. To judge must have been difficult, since they were all awesome. Nice job judges. Lisa Trippi, Lux Eyewear, Newark, CA
- I absolutely L-O-V-E this edition. Mostly because they are so inspiring. I love to see what other practices are doing to keep the industry fresh and the innovation this edition brings is so awesome. Diana Sims, Buena Vista Optical, Chicago, IL
- I always follow all the featured offices on social media and appreciate the summary to help us see what others are doing to help us be great! Caitlin Bruno, Binyon Vision Center, Bellingham, WA
- I’d like for you to recognize the early winners of America’s Finest. Maybe you could do a follow up on how those offices are doing now. We were one of them. So proud. Cindy Harmon, Sonoma Eyeworks, Santa Rosa, CA
Editor’s note: 2018 is the 5th Anniversary of America’s Finest; seems like the perfect time to revisit past winners, no?
- Loved the info on these offices ... Of course, would love to see our office there too! Pam Peters, Midwest Eye, Downers Grove, IL
Editor’s note: You got to be in it to win it! The 2018 entry period opens in January!
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INVISION.