RETURN TO AMERICA'S FINEST MAIN PAGE
ABOUT THE CONTEST
INVISION’s 2015 America’s Finest Optical Retailers was open to all U.S. eyecare businesses with six or fewer locations that had not previously won an America’s Finest award or been featured in INVISION’s monthly “America’s Finest” feature. Judges viewed contest finalists on a specially-created website and rated them in four categories: interior design (100 percent), individuality (100 percent), exterior design (50 percent) and website (50 percent). Judges with a direct personal or professional tie to a business were were asked to recuse themselves from voting on that business. INVISION’s 2016 America’s Finest Optical Retailers contest will be open for entries in January. Look for details on INVISIONMAG.COM.
Latest America's Finest Features
- Ambitious Rebrand Started Long-Running Virginia Business on a New Path
- Artisan Eyeworks is Doing It Right Up in Oregon
- 'Happyness' is the Goal at This Fast-Growing Oklahoma Practice
- At BMD Eye, a $300,000 Renovation Moves Practice Into the Future
- Optician's Success Secret? 'It's Not Rocket Science. Just Listen to People'