RETURN TO AMERICA'S FINEST MAIN PAGE
ABOUT THE CONTEST
INVISION’s 2015 America’s Finest Optical Retailers was open to all U.S. eyecare businesses with six or fewer locations that had not previously won an America’s Finest award or been featured in INVISION’s monthly “America’s Finest” feature. Judges viewed contest finalists on a specially-created website and rated them in four categories: interior design (100 percent), individuality (100 percent), exterior design (50 percent) and website (50 percent). Judges with a direct personal or professional tie to a business were were asked to recuse themselves from voting on that business. INVISION’s 2016 America’s Finest Optical Retailers contest will be open for entries in January. Look for details on INVISIONMAG.COM.
Latest America's Finest Features
- High-End Optical Retail Doesn’t Have to Be Cookie-Cutter ‘Minimal’ — Here’s Proof
- California Optical Duo Achieves a Better Work-Life Balance With Double Locations
- Minnesota Optician Creates a Destination Boutique Unlike Any Other
- Less is Much, Much More for This Texas Optical Institution
- America's Finest 2017 Winners Revealed!