Create happiness on a daily basis.
The other day on my way to work, I was jamming out to "99 Problems" by Jay-Z. So a thought comes to mind that wearing glasses can solve 90 of a person's 99 problems.
Don't you agree? Here are the remaining nine concerns that individuals who are without Rx glasses (or a new Rx for glasses) may have:
- Their current eyewear does not meet their needs for work and/or recreation.
- They are having trouble with up close-work while: Reading? Using the computer? Engaging in hobbies?
- So you tell me that you are light sensitive — driving in bright sunlight and glare bothers you
- What?! You tell me you spend 14 hours a day on the computer? Wow!
- Wearing your everyday glasses in your active lifestyle? Flag football tournament in two weeks?
- You are hard on your eyewear and frequently scratch your lenses and/or break (the dreaded "B" word) your frames?
- This will be your first pair of multifocal RX lenses?
- Having trouble seeing at night?
- Oh! You want a new look now?
We are opticians! We are trained to solve optical problems. We create happiness on a daily basis.
We have many tools at our disposal to turn a patient with 99 problems into a happy camper. For example, the benefits of anti-reflective coating, polarized lenses, single vision digital Rx lenses, blue light anti-reflective coating, digital PAL Rx lenses — and the list goes on and on. What about frames? So many styles! So many different looks, shapes, colors, hues! Acetates, metals, stainless steel, titanium and even precious jewels. Safety and sport goggles, too.
Our patients may have 99 problems, but we have over 1,000 solutions to bring them back to happy! So with that … problems solved.
David Butler is an optician with over 12 years of experience in the industry. He has served as a lab technician and optical manager. He has education in computer information systems and business management. He excels in working side-by-side with patients and managing priorities.
A version of this article originally appeared at DailyOptician. DailyOptician features unique perspectives from passionate opticians and inspiring brands.
This article is an online extra for INVISION Online.