Eyes on Fremont, Seattle, WA
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2015 edition of INVISION.
Nate Ogura joined Eyes on Fremont in 2001 while studying opticianry at Seattle Central College, and he bought the business a decade later. It’s not that Nate has a secret passion for the Bee Gees; it’s just that when we took his cover photo for the America’s Finest Optical Retailers winners’ issue last year, this fabulous disco ball hanging in the basement workshop-breakroom made a fine stand-in for the trophy now on view in the store.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'