Eyes on Fremont, Seattle, WA
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2015 edition of INVISION.
Nate Ogura joined Eyes on Fremont in 2001 while studying opticianry at Seattle Central College, and he bought the business a decade later. It’s not that Nate has a secret passion for the Bee Gees; it’s just that when we took his cover photo for the America’s Finest Optical Retailers winners’ issue last year, this fabulous disco ball hanging in the basement workshop-breakroom made a fine stand-in for the trophy now on view in the store.
Latest Fun Stories
- What I Wanted to Tell the Charity Auction-Winning Customers Who Created Chaos in My Store
- She Said She Didn't Back Her Car Into My Building, But Her Demonstration Indicated Otherwise
- For This Colorado OD Sanity is Found in the Simple Things
- 18 Crazy Excuses That Patients Gave for Breaking or Losing Their Glasses
- If You're Gonna Steal, At Least Take the Good Stuff!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.