The Spectacle Emporium, Laramie, WY
This article originally appeared in the October 2015 edition of INVISION.
Billing himself as “the last-old fashioned optician,” Steve Grabowski revels in old-fashioned service at his shop. While mall opticians promise eyewear in an hour, Steve says his main claim to fame is “slowing the process down” and taking customers “off the conveyor belt, out of the ‘cattle-chute.’”
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'