Paul Wilcox and Starr Hagenbring
Art & Eyes, New Orleans, LA
This article originally appeared in the January 2016 edition of INVISION.
Stylish eyeglasses and wearable art blend beautifully at this boutique on New Orleans’ chic Magazine Street. “We truly believe we can make anyone look better and have more fun in glasses,” says Starr. Art & Eyes has its own local brand, Krewe, plus rafts of fabulous eyewear from international designers, together with Starr’s handcrafted clothing. “At least once a week, someone will come in and declare us glasses heaven,” she adds. Creativity helps keep this fun couple sane: Paul plays bass and Starr makes art in many mediums. Laissez les bon temps rouler!
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'