Visionworks, Lexington, KY
This article originally appeared in the March 2016 edition of INVISION.
The new president of the Opticians Association of America, Sandy Brown is eager to raise the professional status and leadership skills of opticians nationwide. She has been active with the OAA for many years, and she’s also a past president of the Opticians Association of Kentucky and the Southeastern Opticians Conference. A 30-year veteran of the eyecare business, Sandy currently serves as a district technical manager for Visionworks, overseeing the technical operations and optical areas for nine stores in Eastern Kentucky and West Virginia. An animal lover and bookworm, she looks forward to her next trip to the lake — and to sleeping in when she gets a chance!
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'