Dori M. Carlson, OD
Heartland Eye Care, Park River, ND
A business owner with two locations and a mother of two sons, Dr. Carlson never shies from heavy lifting. She is a longtime advocate for optometry, and in June 2011, she became the first female president of the American Optometric Association. Carlson is always looking for new adventures and activities to keep her life in perfect balance.
Latest Fun Stories
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
- At Times Like These, Best Just to Bite Your Tongue...
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...