Drs. Theodore and Carrie Sees
with Penelope and Oliver
Rockford Family Eyecare, Rockford, MI
This article originally appeared in the May 2016 edition of INVISION.
For the Sees eyecare is a whole family operation. They started construction on their practice when they were nine months pregnant with Oliver ... and started seeing patients four months later. With a busy practice and two small children their lives have continued to be chaotic but they find balancing work and family quite easy thanks to a lot of supportive family members nearby. In their brief moments of free time the couple likes to frequent local West Michigan breweries and restaurants; while as a family they enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible and do a weekly Sunday night swim at their local gym.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'