Drs. Theodore and Carrie Sees
with Penelope and Oliver
Rockford Family Eyecare, Rockford, MI
This article originally appeared in the May 2016 edition of INVISION.
For the Sees eyecare is a whole family operation. They started construction on their practice when they were nine months pregnant with Oliver ... and started seeing patients four months later. With a busy practice and two small children their lives have continued to be chaotic but they find balancing work and family quite easy thanks to a lot of supportive family members nearby. In their brief moments of free time the couple likes to frequent local West Michigan breweries and restaurants; while as a family they enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible and do a weekly Sunday night swim at their local gym.
Latest Fun Stories
- What I Wanted to Tell the Charity Auction-Winning Customers Who Created Chaos in My Store
- She Said She Didn't Back Her Car Into My Building, But Her Demonstration Indicated Otherwise
- For This Colorado OD Sanity is Found in the Simple Things
- 18 Crazy Excuses That Patients Gave for Breaking or Losing Their Glasses
- If You're Gonna Steal, At Least Take the Good Stuff!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.