PHOTO BY DENISE GUERIN IMAGES
Pascarella Eye Care and Contact Lenses, Newtown, PA
Sherry Berry has had a 17-year career in the optical field. She joined Pascarella a year ago when friend Colleen Galanti asked her to come work with her. “I was hesitant about leaving my previous managing optician job of several years and was concerned it could potentially strain our friendship,” Berry says. “I’ve never been happier to be wrong about something. It’s the best move I’ve ever made.” And it was a move but it allows her one of her favorite ways to unwind from a stressful day. “I have a long commute so it’s generally filled with podcasts. This keeps me sane from the insanity of other drivers. Once I get home and see my dog and husband everything is the way it should be. A latte on my porch and vinyl on the turntable,” she says.
Latest Fun Stories
- What I Wanted to Tell the Charity Auction-Winning Customers Who Created Chaos in My Store
- She Said She Didn't Back Her Car Into My Building, But Her Demonstration Indicated Otherwise
- For This Colorado OD Sanity is Found in the Simple Things
- 18 Crazy Excuses That Patients Gave for Breaking or Losing Their Glasses
- If You're Gonna Steal, At Least Take the Good Stuff!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.