PHOTO BY DENISE GUERIN IMAGES
Pascarella Eye Care and Contact Lenses, Newtown, PA
Sherry Berry has had a 17-year career in the optical field. She joined Pascarella a year ago when friend Colleen Galanti asked her to come work with her. “I was hesitant about leaving my previous managing optician job of several years and was concerned it could potentially strain our friendship,” Berry says. “I’ve never been happier to be wrong about something. It’s the best move I’ve ever made.” And it was a move but it allows her one of her favorite ways to unwind from a stressful day. “I have a long commute so it’s generally filled with podcasts. This keeps me sane from the insanity of other drivers. Once I get home and see my dog and husband everything is the way it should be. A latte on my porch and vinyl on the turntable,” she says.
Latest Fun Stories
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
- At Times Like These, Best Just to Bite Your Tongue...
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...