Leanne Liddicoat, OD
ClearVue EyeCare, Roseville, CA
Six years at ClearVue and Dr. Leanne Liddicoat credits a happy working environment for some of her sanity. “We work as a team, striving together to surpass excellence in every patient encounter and support one another personally,” Liddicoat explains. Patients also benefit. “The relationships with them have been an unexpected joy,” she says. “Just when the monotony of ‘better one or two’ threatens to steal my sanity, a patient comes in and we share life updates. I love it.” At the end of the day, time with her family “playing cards or watching ‘American Ninja Warrior’” is her greatest trick for remaining sane. “And perhaps a little Cabernet,” she admits. Sounds like a lady after our own heart.
PHOTO BY LISA SMILEY PHOTOGRAPHY
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'