Leanne Liddicoat, OD
ClearVue EyeCare, Roseville, CA
Six years at ClearVue and Dr. Leanne Liddicoat credits a happy working environment for some of her sanity. “We work as a team, striving together to surpass excellence in every patient encounter and support one another personally,” Liddicoat explains. Patients also benefit. “The relationships with them have been an unexpected joy,” she says. “Just when the monotony of ‘better one or two’ threatens to steal my sanity, a patient comes in and we share life updates. I love it.” At the end of the day, time with her family “playing cards or watching ‘American Ninja Warrior’” is her greatest trick for remaining sane. “And perhaps a little Cabernet,” she admits. Sounds like a lady after our own heart.
PHOTO BY LISA SMILEY PHOTOGRAPHY
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- What I Wanted to Tell the Charity Auction-Winning Customers Who Created Chaos in My Store
- She Said She Didn't Back Her Car Into My Building, But Her Demonstration Indicated Otherwise
- For This Colorado OD Sanity is Found in the Simple Things
- 18 Crazy Excuses That Patients Gave for Breaking or Losing Their Glasses
- If You're Gonna Steal, At Least Take the Good Stuff!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.