Courtney Dryer, OD Eyes Optometry, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Courtney Dryer is something of a rarity in Charlotte: a native. A glasses wearer since the age of 7, it is of little surprise she returned to her hometown after optometry school and eventually opened 4 Eyes. Running her own business allows her to continue to build on her relationships with patients and their families and she loves being responsible for her own success and growth potential. What she doesn’t love? Paperwork! Customer service issues! And the current state of managed care plans. To get her spirits back to right and keep her sane, she enjoys the virtues of running (she has her first marathon this month!) and the pleasures of going out to dinner with her family.
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
- At Times Like These, Best Just to Bite Your Tongue...
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...