Family Eye Care
Friendly college football rivalries aside, Family Eye Care runs on teamwork. Dr. Bill Gordon (center), an optometrist for more than 30 years, started the practice with his wife, Charvie (left), in 1993 — the same year they got married. Gordon, a diplomate of the American Board of Optometry, was president of the Optometry Association of Louisiana in 2012. Dr. Monica Nguyen (right) joined the roster in 2013. Together, they lead a staff of 14 that has plenty of fun (check out their photo gallery at invmag.us/11141) while providing excellent care and customer service.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'