Family Eye Care
Friendly college football rivalries aside, Family Eye Care runs on teamwork. Dr. Bill Gordon (center), an optometrist for more than 30 years, started the practice with his wife, Charvie (left), in 1993 — the same year they got married. Gordon, a diplomate of the American Board of Optometry, was president of the Optometry Association of Louisiana in 2012. Dr. Monica Nguyen (right) joined the roster in 2013. Together, they lead a staff of 14 that has plenty of fun (check out their photo gallery at invmag.us/11141) while providing excellent care and customer service.
Latest Fun Stories
- What I Wanted to Tell the Charity Auction-Winning Customers Who Created Chaos in My Store
- She Said She Didn't Back Her Car Into My Building, But Her Demonstration Indicated Otherwise
- For This Colorado OD Sanity is Found in the Simple Things
- 18 Crazy Excuses That Patients Gave for Breaking or Losing Their Glasses
- If You're Gonna Steal, At Least Take the Good Stuff!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.