Rule 922: Good add-on: Eyeglass cleaner. Great add-on: AR coating. Really bad add-on: “A Clockwork Orange” on DVD.
Rule 257: Never pre-judge a customer. Unless that customer is wearing a Metallica T-shirt. Then it’s OK.
Rule 65: Leave nothing on the floor. Especially not that dropped California roll.
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- One Quick Question: Do You Talk Politics With Patients and Customers?
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Waited Six Months to Tell Me They Wanted Their Glasses Remade
- One Quick Question: Is It Okay for Marijuana Be Used to Treat Eye Conditions?
- Here's an Optical Board Game Sure to Remind You of Your Own Life!
- The Single Absolute About Customer Returns and More Rules for ECPs