Rule 922: Good add-on: Eyeglass cleaner. Great add-on: AR coating. Really bad add-on: “A Clockwork Orange” on DVD.
Rule 257: Never pre-judge a customer. Unless that customer is wearing a Metallica T-shirt. Then it’s OK.
Rule 65: Leave nothing on the floor. Especially not that dropped California roll.
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 20 Things You Wish You Could Say (But Probably Never Would Say) To Your Clients
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Kept Trying on Sample Contact Lenses
- Cartoon: Sometimes Dry Eye Really Is This Annoying
- What Is Art? It's Not Always Clear ...
- One Quick Question: Do You Talk Politics With Patients and Customers?