Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
That Noisy, Rambunctious Sticky Handed Kid
Ms. “I Can’t Decide on a Frame, I Have to Call All My Friends for an Opinion”
Mr. “Why Are Glasses So Expensive? Can I Get a Discount?”
The “Hey, Can I Have My Rx and PD To-Go?” Millennial
The “These Progressives Aren’t Working. ... They Still Aren’t Working” Boomer
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's an Optical Board Game Sure to Remind You of Your Own Life!
- The Single Absolute About Customer Returns and More Rules for ECPs
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Threatened to Tell All Her Friends About Me
- 29 Ways to Increase Your Happiness at Work in 2017
- Cartoon: It’s All a Blur to Me