Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
That Noisy, Rambunctious Sticky Handed Kid
Ms. “I Can’t Decide on a Frame, I Have to Call All My Friends for an Opinion”
Mr. “Why Are Glasses So Expensive? Can I Get a Discount?”
The “Hey, Can I Have My Rx and PD To-Go?” Millennial
The “These Progressives Aren’t Working. ... They Still Aren’t Working” Boomer
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Jurassic Park)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Indiana Jones)
- What I Want To Say to All Those Customers Who Ask Me About Religion
- See How This Fast-Rising Oregon Eyecare Duo Manage Their Lives
- 3 Things That Drive ECPs Absolutely Insane