Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
That Noisy, Rambunctious Sticky Handed Kid
Ms. “I Can’t Decide on a Frame, I Have to Call All My Friends for an Opinion”
Mr. “Why Are Glasses So Expensive? Can I Get a Discount?”
The “Hey, Can I Have My Rx and PD To-Go?” Millennial
The “These Progressives Aren’t Working. ... They Still Aren’t Working” Boomer
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Eyes Are the Windows to the Soul
- 30 Tales So Strange We Couldn't Make Them Up
- ECP Tattoos and the Stories They Tell
- What I Wish I Had Said to the Client Who Told Me His Beat-Up, Old Glasses Should Last Forever
- 20 Things You Wish You Could Say (But Probably Never Would Say) To Your Clients