Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
That Noisy, Rambunctious Sticky Handed Kid
Ms. “I Can’t Decide on a Frame, I Have to Call All My Friends for an Opinion”
Mr. “Why Are Glasses So Expensive? Can I Get a Discount?”
The “Hey, Can I Have My Rx and PD To-Go?” Millennial
The “These Progressives Aren’t Working. ... They Still Aren’t Working” Boomer
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 20 Things You Wish You Could Say (But Probably Never Would Say) To Your Clients
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Kept Trying on Sample Contact Lenses
- Cartoon: Sometimes Dry Eye Really Is This Annoying
- What Is Art? It's Not Always Clear ...
- One Quick Question: Do You Talk Politics With Patients and Customers?