Rule 438: Smells in order of desirability: fresh flowers, fresh cookies, fresh sweat from your millennial lab technician who likes to engage in "extreme" exercise on his/her lunch break.
Rule 47: The client is always right ... unless he is suing you.
Rule 872: There’s never a right time to say the word “Correctamundo!”
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's an Optical Board Game Sure to Remind You of Your Own Life!
- The Single Absolute About Customer Returns and More Rules for ECPs
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Threatened to Tell All Her Friends About Me
- 29 Ways to Increase Your Happiness at Work in 2017
- Cartoon: It’s All a Blur to Me