Rule 438: Smells in order of desirability: fresh flowers, fresh cookies, fresh sweat from your millennial lab technician who likes to engage in "extreme" exercise on his/her lunch break.
Rule 47: The client is always right ... unless he is suing you.
Rule 872: There’s never a right time to say the word “Correctamundo!”
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 20 Things You Wish You Could Say (But Probably Never Would Say) To Your Clients
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Kept Trying on Sample Contact Lenses
- Cartoon: Sometimes Dry Eye Really Is This Annoying
- What Is Art? It's Not Always Clear ...
- One Quick Question: Do You Talk Politics With Patients and Customers?