Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
The festive decorations we put up all over the store.
Those FSA dollars, baby!
I really love playing Christmas carols .... Don’t judge me.
Our annual charitable drive — to give is to receive!
The gift buyers. Helping someone find a gift for a loved one is my jam.
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Jurassic Park)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Indiana Jones)
- What I Want To Say to All Those Customers Who Ask Me About Religion
- See How This Fast-Rising Oregon Eyecare Duo Manage Their Lives
- 3 Things That Drive ECPs Absolutely Insane