Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
The festive decorations we put up all over the store.
Those FSA dollars, baby!
I really love playing Christmas carols .... Don’t judge me.
Our annual charitable drive — to give is to receive!
The gift buyers. Helping someone find a gift for a loved one is my jam.
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 20 Things You Wish You Could Say (But Probably Never Would Say) To Your Clients
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Kept Trying on Sample Contact Lenses
- Cartoon: Sometimes Dry Eye Really Is This Annoying
- What Is Art? It's Not Always Clear ...
- One Quick Question: Do You Talk Politics With Patients and Customers?