Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
The festive decorations we put up all over the store.
Those FSA dollars, baby!
I really love playing Christmas carols .... Don’t judge me.
Our annual charitable drive — to give is to receive!
The gift buyers. Helping someone find a gift for a loved one is my jam.
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- What Is Art? It's Not Always Clear ...
- One Quick Question: Do You Talk Politics With Patients and Customers?
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Waited Six Months to Tell Me They Wanted Their Glasses Remade
- One Quick Question: Is It Okay for Marijuana Be Used to Treat Eye Conditions?
- Here's an Optical Board Game Sure to Remind You of Your Own Life!