Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
The festive decorations we put up all over the store.
Those FSA dollars, baby!
I really love playing Christmas carols .... Don’t judge me.
Our annual charitable drive — to give is to receive!
The gift buyers. Helping someone find a gift for a loved one is my jam.
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
- At Times Like These, Best Just to Bite Your Tongue...
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...