Identifying potential new customers is valuable, but what type of customer do you wish would stop coming to your practice or optical shop?
The festive decorations we put up all over the store.
Those FSA dollars, baby!
I really love playing Christmas carols .... Don’t judge me.
Our annual charitable drive — to give is to receive!
The gift buyers. Helping someone find a gift for a loved one is my jam.
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- One Quick Question: Is It Okay for Marijuana Be Used to Treat Eye Conditions?
- Here's an Optical Board Game Sure to Remind You of Your Own Life!
- The Single Absolute About Customer Returns and More Rules for ECPs
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Threatened to Tell All Her Friends About Me
- 29 Ways to Increase Your Happiness at Work in 2017