Rule 54: Every drink you give a customer increases the likelihood of a sale by 10 percent. But it also increases the likelihood of a return by 15 percent.
Rule 258: If your carpet doesn’t need cleaning, then it wasn’t a real party.
Rule 301: If a guy is wearing a T-shirt that reads “I can’t be overdrawn, I still have checks left!”, don’t take his check.
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
- At Times Like These, Best Just to Bite Your Tongue...
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...