Rule 584: Know that any request for a return will come with the assurance, “But I never wore them.”
Rule 873: If, when asked “Can you work with me on the price?” your answer doesn’t start with the word “Sorry...” you are headed down a very slick, very steep slope.
Rule 601: There’s nothing wrong with your sales team that a little Robert Bell couldn’t cure.
Rule 81: Don’t prejudge. Just because a patient uses Medicaid doesn’t preclude them from owning a brand-new iPhone 7 Plus.
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- What I Wanted to Tell the Charity Auction-Winning Customers Who Created Chaos in My Store
- She Said She Didn't Back Her Car Into My Building, But Her Demonstration Indicated Otherwise
- For This Colorado OD Sanity is Found in the Simple Things
- 18 Crazy Excuses That Patients Gave for Breaking or Losing Their Glasses
- If You're Gonna Steal, At Least Take the Good Stuff!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.