Rule 584: Know that any request for a return will come with the assurance, “But I never wore them.”
Rule 873: If, when asked “Can you work with me on the price?” your answer doesn’t start with the word “Sorry...” you are headed down a very slick, very steep slope.
Rule 601: There’s nothing wrong with your sales team that a little Robert Bell couldn’t cure.
Rule 81: Don’t prejudge. Just because a patient uses Medicaid doesn’t preclude them from owning a brand-new iPhone 7 Plus.
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'