A Game of Optical Snakes & Ladders
Running an eyecare business isn’t all fun and games ... until now! Every day you experience ups and downs, wins and losses, so why not have a little fun with them? We’ve come up with a game of Optical Snakes and Ladders chock full of the sorts of challenges and encounters you deal with regularly. Next time things are slow, grab your team and see if you can make it to the finish line before anyone else. To get started, steal a dice from another board game, download a dice roll app or retire the fuzzy pair hanging from your rearview mirror; cut out the game pieces—or better yet, get creative and make your own; and get ready to play!
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Kept Trying on Sample Contact Lenses
- What Is Art? It's Not Always Clear ...
- One Quick Question: Do You Talk Politics With Patients and Customers?
- What I Really Should Have Said to the Customer Who Waited Six Months to Tell Me They Wanted Their Glasses Remade
- One Quick Question: Is It Okay for Marijuana Be Used to Treat Eye Conditions?