Three years ago, one of our customers came in completely distraught. She had lost her favorite frame, the Hiawatha from Ogi. It fit her perfectly and everyone complimented her on it wherever she went. Fast forward three years ... this same woman comes busting through our door, covered in dirt. In her hands is the Hiawatha. She had been gardening and found the long-lost Hiawatha. Without even cleaning herself up she drove over handed me her frame and asked if I could fix it. The lenses were a little crazed, but the frame cleaned up and looked like new. She put them on her face and walked out reunited with her favorite frame. — Mona S., St. Paul, MN
This article originally appeared in the September 2015 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Jurassic Park)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Indiana Jones)
- What I Want To Say to All Those Customers Who Ask Me About Religion
- See How This Fast-Rising Oregon Eyecare Duo Manage Their Lives
- 3 Things That Drive ECPs Absolutely Insane