An older lady in a high-plus Rx came in for a frame adjustment. When the optician came out with her glasses, she had her lipstick in her nostril thinking it was her nasal spray. By Dr. Texas L. Smith, Dr. Texas L. Smith & Associates, Citrus Heights, CA
This article originally appeared in the November-December 2015 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'