Contingency Plans I
I received notice from my business insurance company stating they would not cover a person getting hit in the parking lot with a drone! — Gene Gillan, Rush Henrietta Opticians, Henrietta, NY
Contingency Plans II
A customer spent $359 and threw a five-dollar bill on the table. I told him that custom-made eyewear required a more substantial deposit. He got huffy and said “What if I get hit by a bus tomorrow?” I replied: “If you’re planning to get hit by a bus, I need payment in full now ... in cash!” Dave Metzger, US Optical, East Syracuse, NY
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'