We have several clients, who I won’t name because they are well known. They are usually musicians and they come in high as a kite; they smell so strong we all need a pizza when they leave. They usually pay cash and give you an alias for their records. When they come back in, they never know what name they gave you the last time. If there is an issue with a frame you can’t service it because you can’t find their records. — Wendy S., Atlanta, GA
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
- At Times Like These, Best Just to Bite Your Tongue...
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...