Older man comes in and sits down in front of my optician (Eddie Midler) and asks him to adjust the new glasses that he got from us a while back.
Optician says, “I can adjust them, but they are not the glasses I sold you.”
Man gets a little huffy and says, “They sure are!”
Optician: “They are lavender and are a ladies frame.”
Man: “Honey, come over here.”
His wife comes over and she has his glasses on!
They switch frames, and all the world is happy — and the roads safer!
Dr. Todd Morgan, Eye Center South, Sarasota, FL
Not So Fast ...
Finish for the day, pack up my stuff, put my coat on, and walk out the door. On my way out, wave goodbye to staff and a patient in the optical. Get outside. Realize said patient I just waved goodbye to is dilating, and her exam isn’t actually done. Put stuff in car. Walk back inside.
Dr. Christie Mortenson, America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Reading, PA
This story was originally published in August 2014.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Star Wars)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Harry Potter)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Jurassic Park)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Indiana Jones)
- What I Want To Say to All Those Customers Who Ask Me About Religion