Our new doctor walked in on me as I was using the lensometer and asked me about the patient I was helping. I told him the patient was crazy, very psychotic, and always whining. I asked if he’d take a look at her as she claimed she was having trouble with her glasses, and I warned him one more time that she was crazy. Then I went up front and I said, “Mom, come on back with the doctor, he’ll have a look at you.” You should have seen his face! Good way to welcome the new doc to our office. — Jeff Grosekemper, Casa De Oro Eyecare, Spring Valley, CA
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'