I had a lady who wanted a refund on her glasses because they weren’t working. I asked if the distance was clear, and she said “Oh yes, perfect.” I asked her to read the near point card and she could read to the bottom. After troubleshooting for a while, I finally asked her what the problem was. She said, “I see great, but when I put them up on my head, my hair gets caught in the nose pads.” I explained that eyeglasses are not meant to be headbands. Kathy Maren, Comb EyeCare & Eyewear, Western Springs, IL
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'