I once had a patient come into the exam room tightly clutching a shopping bag. She would not let the bag out of her sight, and held it close by her side as I examined her. She went out to optical to pick out glasses and did the same thing, holding the bag tightly. We were all curious as to what was in the bag. We soon found out! As she left our store, she opened the bag and took out a 10-foot live Burmese python and put it around her neck! — Dr. Joseph Smay, Family Eye Care, New Kensington, PA
This article originally appeared in the February 2015 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'