A gentleman walks into our practice.
Receptionist: “Good morning! Welcome to Buena Vista Optical. Do you have an appointment?”
Gentleman: “No, I do not. Do you take walk-ins?”
Receptionist: “Sure! Will you be using any type of insurance?”
Gentleman: “What? I need insurance to get a haircut? What kind of a hair salon are you guys running if I need to have insurance to get a haircut?”
Receptionist: “Ummm, sir, this is an eye doctor office. See all the eyewear? Maybe you need to make an appointment?”
Gentleman: “You know what? You are right! I cannot see a darn thing! Might as well get my eyes checked and postpone the haircut.”
Diana Sims, Buena Vista Optical, Chicago, IL
This article originally appeared in the March 2015 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'