I’ll never forget the day a woman came in to the store to buy glasses. After trying on different pairs, she starts pulling out seven different wigs, all different styles and colors. She said whatever glasses she decided on had to work with all of her wigs. We spent the entire afternoon giggling and laughing. The wigs were on me and anybody else who came in that afternoon. She was one crazy lady who to this day still wears wigs whenever she comes in. The best part is that I told her wigs were like shoes and so are glasses. One just cannot work in every situation.
B. Tuckerman Unique Eyewear, Columbus, OH
This article originally appeared in the June 2015 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
- At Times Like These, Best Just to Bite Your Tongue...
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...