“Florida does have phones and a simple call would have allowed us to take care of the problem.”
To the high-plus patient who waited six months to tell me that he couldn’t see out of his glasses and wanted them remade. He didn’t call because he “was in Florida for the winter” but he nevertheless sent me a letter threatening to get his attorney involved.
Woulda Coulda Shouldas are provided anonymously by INVISION’s Brain Squad
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INVISION.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. eyecare business serving the public, you're invited to join the INVISION Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting eyecare professionals. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Star Wars)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Harry Potter)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Jurassic Park)
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (Indiana Jones)
- What I Want To Say to All Those Customers Who Ask Me About Religion