“There is no forever in eyewear.”
To that customer who presented with a five-year-old pair of glasses that were beat to death. Asked how old they were, he said, “What does it matter? They should last forever.” He was given a copy of our warranty and promised a discount on his next pair.
Woulda Coulda Shouldas are provided anonymously by INVISION’s Brain Squad.
This article originally appeared in the June 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'