“I am a member and deacon of the Church of the Lost Frisbee. We believe that when you die, your soul becomes a Frisbee that is lost on a roof. We all wait for the Great Gust.”
Woulda Coulda Shouldas are provided anonymously by INVISION’s Brain Squad.
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2017 edition of INVISION.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. eyecare business serving the public, you're invited to join the INVISION Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting eyecare professionals. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Fun Stories
- If You're Gonna Steal, At Least Take the Good Stuff!
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to That Nasty Yelp Reviewer
- With a Name Like Coyote, Is Sanity Overrated?
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.