Here's how it might play out.
If you're going to square off against Voldemort, you need all the sorcery you can muster.
But that, by itself, might not be enough. You also need to direct it accurately.
Did you ever stop to think about what would happen if Harry Potter's eyeglasses failed him?
As you might recall, the folks at Visian ICL recently highighted the fact that that big-screen heroes and villains tend to have good vision.
They pondered these questions: "Just what would it be like if movie characters had poor eyesight, and how would this affect the famous scenes we’ve come to know and love?" The company, which offers an implantable lens for vision correction, worked with illustrator Wren McDonald to show how such scenarios might play out.
The last installment depicted a sequence from Jurassic Park. And now, here's a poor-eyesight version of a scene from Harry Potter:
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...
- 12 Snarky Things That Eyecare People Have Said in Their Heads (But Not Out Loud)
- This Ohio Manager’s Super-Skill? Ensuring Staff Members Feel Appreciated
- Customers Who Made Us Go 'Ugh'