What do you say to the little old lady who brings in her eyeglasses and asks you to put in the screw that holds the lens in because she can’t see to do it herself? She knows that you won’t charge her for the screw because she has the screw in this tissue. When you unwrap it you find a mouse dropping.
Answer: Nothing. You just find a new screw, put it in and hand it back with a smile. Ed Menk, E. L. Menk Jewelers, Brainerd, MN (as told to invision’s sister magazine, INSTORE)
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
- At Times Like These, Best Just to Bite Your Tongue...
- Cartoon: What If Movie Characters Had Poor Eyesight? (The Great Escape)
- Cartoon: A Remarkably Accurate Self-Diagnosis ...