I keep the frame boards organized so I can immediately detect if something is missing (an after-effect from working the chains for so long). We had a woman come in for an exam. After she left, I noticed some frames missing from the frame board as well as from (get this!) the managed care tower. Our first thought was, if you are going to steal frames why would you take them from that tower? We called the cops and recovered the frames. Turns out, she had a reputation for theft. - Rick Rickgauer, Vision Associates, Girard, PA
This article originally appeared in the February 2018 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- If You're Gonna Steal, At Least Take the Good Stuff!
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to That Nasty Yelp Reviewer
- With a Name Like Coyote, Is Sanity Overrated?
- 15 Insanely Frustrating Things That Eyecare Patients Really Said
- You'll Totally Understand How Frustrated This ECP Was With the Parents Who Wouldn't Buy Their Kid Glasses
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.