Glasses start at around $1,000
Less than a year since UK-based Adlens announced it was developing an adjustable-focus lens alternative to bifocals, the company has begun selling its new product in the U.S. The lens was shown last week at the New York Consumer Electronics Show, the annual gadget extravaganza. Glasses are available in four different frame styles, each of which comes in a choice of six finishes and colors, with prices starting at around $1,000.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners