Recent action could mean there’s a debut in the works.
Google got FCC approval last week for an unspecified new device with WiFi and Bluetooth capability. According to USA Today, this has led to speculation that a debut is coming for the rumored successor to Google Glass, now being developed with Luxottica.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder