Grace Lee frames due out in November.
People have been saying for awhile now that eyewear is the new jewelry, and Grace Lee has apparently been paying attention. The fine jewelry designer is branching out into an eyewear line, developed in collaboration with Steven Alan, that will hit stores in November. “I started to think what would make sunglasses ‘Grace Lee’ and jewelry-like,” Lee told WWD. “You think, ‘Oh, put diamonds on it,’ but I didn’t want to go that route. [Instead,] we took the lace-ring pattern and made it into a collage.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners