Grace Lee frames due out in November.
People have been saying for awhile now that eyewear is the new jewelry, and Grace Lee has apparently been paying attention. The fine jewelry designer is branching out into an eyewear line, developed in collaboration with Steven Alan, that will hit stores in November. “I started to think what would make sunglasses ‘Grace Lee’ and jewelry-like,” Lee told WWD. “You think, ‘Oh, put diamonds on it,’ but I didn’t want to go that route. [Instead,] we took the lace-ring pattern and made it into a collage.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'