A portion of each sale goes to a vision charity.
Bono, who recently outed himself as a glaucoma sufferer, has teamed with Revo for a promotion benefitting the sunglass manufacturer’s “Buy Vision, Give Sight” campaign. Ten dollars from every pair of Revos sold goes to the Brien Holden Vision Institute’s efforts to provide vision care in under-resourced areas.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says