A portion of each sale goes to a vision charity.
Bono, who recently outed himself as a glaucoma sufferer, has teamed with Revo for a promotion benefitting the sunglass manufacturer’s “Buy Vision, Give Sight” campaign. Ten dollars from every pair of Revos sold goes to the Brien Holden Vision Institute’s efforts to provide vision care in under-resourced areas.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners