A portion of each sale goes to a vision charity.
Bono, who recently outed himself as a glaucoma sufferer, has teamed with Revo for a promotion benefitting the sunglass manufacturer’s “Buy Vision, Give Sight” campaign. Ten dollars from every pair of Revos sold goes to the Brien Holden Vision Institute’s efforts to provide vision care in under-resourced areas.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder