A prototype is in the works.
VSP Global is developing a prototype for smart eyewear with a Bluetooth-enabled activity tracker. Reports the Wall Street Journal: “The eyeglasses include an accelerometer, a gyroscope and a magnetometer to track steps, calories burned, activity time and distance through sensors located in the earpiece of the frames.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says