Materials protect against moisture and heat.
The Mercedes-Benz brand is pushing its way further into the eyewear business with a new line of “wood-effect” frames developed in collaboration with Rodenstock. “The glasses integrate a wood-acetate rim with stainless steel arms,” reports an auto-trade website. “The acetate frame ensures that moisture and temperatures do not damage the glasses.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners