Materials protect against moisture and heat.
The Mercedes-Benz brand is pushing its way further into the eyewear business with a new line of “wood-effect” frames developed in collaboration with Rodenstock. “The glasses integrate a wood-acetate rim with stainless steel arms,” reports an auto-trade website. “The acetate frame ensures that moisture and temperatures do not damage the glasses.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says