Materials protect against moisture and heat.
The Mercedes-Benz brand is pushing its way further into the eyewear business with a new line of “wood-effect” frames developed in collaboration with Rodenstock. “The glasses integrate a wood-acetate rim with stainless steel arms,” reports an auto-trade website. “The acetate frame ensures that moisture and temperatures do not damage the glasses.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder