Ahlem Manai-Platt racks up another admiring media notice.
On top of a half-page spread in Vogue and the patronage of such luminaries as Beyoncé, Los Angeles eyewear designer Ahlem Manai-Platt has had quite a heady 15 months in business. The fashion website Racked says she “has singlehandedly created a brand that is changing the fashion game right before our eyes. a range of limited-edition styles that go through a painstakingly detailed process to make, achieving a sense of exclusivity that excites today's savviest shoppers.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says