Chain will feature pop-up eyewear shops in select stores.
Warby Parker is accelerating its move into brick-and-mortar retail by partnering with Nordstrom to bring its eyewear products to “select” stores. There will be “a rotating pop-up shop curated by … Nordstrom's director of creative products that gets a new theme or collaborator each month.” Warby is introducing four new sunglass styles exclusively for Nordstrom’s, instore and online.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says