Chain will feature pop-up eyewear shops in select stores.
Warby Parker is accelerating its move into brick-and-mortar retail by partnering with Nordstrom to bring its eyewear products to “select” stores. There will be “a rotating pop-up shop curated by … Nordstrom's director of creative products that gets a new theme or collaborator each month.” Warby is introducing four new sunglass styles exclusively for Nordstrom’s, instore and online.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says