Chain will feature pop-up eyewear shops in select stores.
Warby Parker is accelerating its move into brick-and-mortar retail by partnering with Nordstrom to bring its eyewear products to “select” stores. There will be “a rotating pop-up shop curated by … Nordstrom's director of creative products that gets a new theme or collaborator each month.” Warby is introducing four new sunglass styles exclusively for Nordstrom’s, instore and online.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder