Chain has added a showroom in a major menswear store.
Warby Parker’s march into brick-and-mortar retail continues in the form of “a sleek showroom” in the Askov Finlayson menswear store in Minneapolis. The newly remodeled store, like Warby Parker itself, is courting a younger clientele. “With its forest-green walls, teak furnishings and brass fixtures alongside playful touches such as a bubble hockey table,” says the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, “the store evokes a grown-up clubhouse.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses