Australian start-up is testing a new customer-tracking device.
An Australian tech start-up is promising a retail heat-map sensor that’s smaller and cheaper than customer-tracking equipment currently available. About the size of a 1980s mobile phone, each plug-in device monitors and records customer traffic patterns within 500-square feet of store space, says the company. The equipment is being tested in six stores Down Under.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder