Nothing is ever quite as simple as it seems.
Increasingly popular in the eyecare profession, partnerships are appealing for a number of reasons – not the least of which that they do not usually pay taxes. But “usually” is a loaded word when dealing with the IRS, says a veteran tax analyst, writing in Healio about the ins-and-outs of optometry partnerships.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says