Even if it’s a bit tough to actually see in them.
Ever since Lady Gaga wore them recently in a beauty products commercial, and Miley Cyrus later showed up in them at an event, Kaleidoscope glasses from H0les have been having a moment. But here’s the problem, reports a blogger on The Gloss: When you are wearing the glasses, pretty much all you can do is, well, wear them. Additional activities such as standing, walking, writing, making coffee are complicated -- in the case of crossing the street, even dangerous. “Endured an existential crisis wherein I realize that I probably won’t ever get to be like Lady Gaga,” writes the blogger, who kept a diary of her experience with the glasses. And then, a minute later: “Get over it, because these glasses are seriously cool.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners