There’s another one of those “EnChroma lenses help colorblind person see color for the first time” videos on YouTube, always touching. But this one is an R-rated version, with the man transformed from mild-mannered and a nervous to enthusiastically profane as he gets his first glimpse of sunset on the waterfront. “I’m shaking,” he says. “This is a lot different than what I thought it was going to be like.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'